Parallel Leaders Podcast | Episode 24
There is no such thing as work-life balance. You always end up cheating something. The key is creating rhythms.
Creating a rhythm of work and rest is essential for maintaining a healthy lifestyle and avoiding burnout. Without it, it’s easy to become overworked and stressed, leading to relational, physical and mental health problems. A rhythm of work and rest ensures that you have dedicated time to focus on work or other responsibilities while also making time for self-care, relaxation, and rejuvenation. This balance allows you to be more productive, focused, and effective in your work while improving your overall well-being.
- Embracing healthy rhythms rather than balance
- Living by priorities in 5 keys areas
- Identifying and adapting to seasons
- Embracing a team rhythm of work and rest
- Communicating and monitoring each other’s seasons to create unity and accountability.
- Tips for when to take vacations or when to schedule downtime.
- Establishing a weekly work/rest rhythm and having a monthly reflect/reset routine.
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED:
- Rhythms of Grace message series
- Choosing to Cheat by Andy Stanley
Lead Pastor of Parallel Churches
Whether it’s roaring down the highway on his motorcycle, madly cheering on his favourite football team (SKOL!) or fighting for the hurting and lost, there is never a dull moment in their household. And he loves every minute of it. With six beautiful kids, two daughters-in-love, and two of the most delightful grandbabies on the planet, family nights are crazy and absolutely perfect.
Kelly believes passionately that every interaction is an opportunity to cultivate a lasting impact and are planting a movement that will preach the gospel until the end.
Follow him on social:
WANT TO BE ON THE PODCAST?
OR JUST HAVE QUESTIONS?
Share what’s been keeping you up at night when it comes to growing your organization, and you could be a guest or have your questions answered on a future episode.
If you found this podcast helpful, share it with someone who needs it!