Parallel Leaders Podcast | Episode 25
Discover the secrets to developing a strong and resilient mindset. From the importance of having a growth mindset to building a habit of quality reflection, we’ll share the key traits and habits that can help you navigate life’s challenges with grace and fortitude. Learn how expressing gratitude, seeking support, and embracing change can help you not just bounce back, but grow and thrive after adversity. Click now to unlock the power of resilience!
- How gratitude can improve mental health and build resilience
- The difference between a growth mindset and a fixed mindset
- Three key relationships every person needs
- The process of reflection and adaptation in building resilience
- Why resilience is not about bouncing back, but about integrating difficult experiences into our lives
- Practical tips for cultivating gratitude and resilience in your own life
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED:
Executive Director of MyCityCare
Jennifer is passionate about bringing the hope that is Jesus to our cities and communities. She loves challenging the status quo and is driven to see the church take its place back in our cities. Focused on moving the church into action through love and impact with no strings attached, she loves being creative and coming up with new ways to bring dignity and unexpected programs and initiatives to MyCityCare.
Follow her on social:
WANT TO BE ON THE PODCAST?
OR JUST HAVE QUESTIONS?
Share what’s been keeping you up at night when it comes to growing your organization, and you could be a guest or have your questions answered on a future episode.
If you found this podcast helpful, share it with someone who needs it!