Parallel Leaders Podcast | Episode 22
Every leader strives for, but not all achieve: unity within a team. As the Greek fabulist Aesop once wrote, “United we stand, divided we fall.” This is true not just in the military but in every aspect of life, including the workplace. So, how can leaders create unity within their teams?
- The importance of unity within a team
- The definition of unity and how it relates to a team
- The four essential steps for leaders to achieve team unity:
- How to present a vision as a solution to a problem
- The significance of repeating and celebrating the vision regularly
- How to communicate the vision to the team
- Why leaders should embrace the vision personally
- The benefits of creating a united team.
Lead Pastor of Parallel Churches
Whether it’s roaring down the highway on his motorcycle, madly cheering on his favourite football team (SKOL!) or fighting for the hurting and lost, there is never a dull moment in their household. And he loves every minute of it. With six beautiful kids, two daughters-in-love, and two of the most delightful grandbabies on the planet, family nights are crazy and absolutely perfect.
Kelly believes passionately that every interaction is an opportunity to cultivate a lasting impact and are planting a movement that will preach the gospel until the end.
Follow him on social:
WANT TO BE ON THE PODCAST?
OR JUST HAVE QUESTIONS?
Share what’s been keeping you up at night when it comes to growing your organization, and you could be a guest or have your questions answered on a future episode.
If you found this podcast helpful, share it with someone who needs it!